Yellow | Why are YRC bigwigs snooping around Dallas terminal?

.... And sometimes I wonder why he would have :butt kiss: hanging around?
I mean it's not like you get a bonus or a promotion in this place.
Personally I would and have never stoop that low.
What's the point in doing :butt kiss:?
I am guessing it's just there and these people need attention.
Look at me:bananapartyhat:look at me:bananapartyhat:!

.... And sometimes I wonder why he would have :butt kiss: hanging around?
I mean it's not like you get a bonus or a promotion in this place.
Personally I would and have never stoop that low.
What's the point in doing :butt kiss:?
I am guessing it's just there and these people need attention.
Look at me:bananapartyhat:look at me:bananapartyhat:!
I heard they were there to just observe the work being done so maybe they could get 309 to jump on board and try and match 511's numbers of 2.8 bills , and 1.5 hooks per hour.....

It's probably the sercurity team that was in kcm which by the way 5 of the 6 are back to work. Hopefully not much longer for the 6th one to rejoin us... Watch your backs Dallas these pr#£ks are very determined.

We've had people in and out too. Won't say what they're here for, my guess is that their engineers. They've been watching the outbound loads. My guess would probably be a change for linehaul. We've been loading more directs too.

At 402 we have a group of engineers. They are here to show management
Team how to run a trucking company. What a great way to spend more money.

Yeah... they are 3rd party company going to all Break-Bulks to evaluate operations and try to save YRC money (insert sacasim here)..they will be in Atlanta until 7/11 and then on to CNC/653.

I guess the employees telling management what the problems were went unheard and they have to get a 3rd party to confirm what we have been telling them for the past 6 years....FUBAR!.....KK

I wonder if they will come to the conclusion that we handle our freight too much and that it causes service failures,increased damages, and disgruntled employees??? And recommend to YRC another change of operations so all terminals load directs, even if they are only 75 percent cubed at pre determined cut times for road drivers to leave on schedule??????????????

Being a member of the renowned accounting firm YRC uses for auditing, I would have guessed you would had already showed them the asset value is zero????

65N9Hwd.jpg

Listen Jamie! If we can get these barns to increase productivity at least this much, we will be in for some big bonuses!

L0XNNE4.jpg

Even bigger than the bonuses we got last year Jamie!

:chairshot:

Listening to a recent tele townhall, when a caller asked about meet and turns, the voice on the other said , "We can't do that. We can't schedule loads like that (paraphrasing).

Why NOT! If everyone else is doing it SUCESSFULLY, then why not us!
This is why we are the laughing stock of the LTL sector.

Yeah... they are 3rd party company going to all Break-Bulks to evaluate operations and try to save YRC money (insert sacasim here)..they will be in Atlanta until 7/11 and then on to CNC/653.

I guess the employees telling management what the problems were went unheard and they have to get a 3rd party to confirm what we have been telling them for the past 6 years....FUBAR!.....KK
Well I guess that's positive news cause they certainly need someone to tell them how to run a trucking company.

I wonder if they will come to the conclusion that we handle our freight too much and that it causes service failures,increased damages, and disgruntled employees??? And recommend to YRC another change of operations so all terminals load directs, even if they are only 75 percent cubed at pre determined cut times for road drivers to leave on schedule??????????????
Bring back Roadway's method of Empowerment. Teamsters working without supervision.

I dont understand why you dont make direct loads anyway