Pitt-Ohio | Back to the main Board

Not yet, but I heard that it should be sometime next month.
Just heard through the rumor mill today that it might be longer than next month. This Apollo driver told me that he heard that the contractor is being held up waiting for some items to continue. Then he told me that the electricians have to install all the computer stuff.
Bottom line, construction always takes longer than projections. Hopefully it will be open by the end of the year. Will just have to wait & see.

Just heard through the rumor mill today that it might be longer than next month. This Apollo driver told me that he heard that the contractor is being held up waiting for some items to continue. Then he told me that the electricians have to install all the computer stuff.
Bottom line, construction always takes longer than projections. Hopefully it will be open by the end of the year. Will just have to wait & see.

I believe the Pittsburgh and Cleveland terminals opened at least a year past their original dates? IIRC their there were zoning/permit issues in PGH, possibly the same in CLV but also technical problems with getting the computer system up and running. They might have to bring in the Dollar General crew, they open stores a week after breaking ground. Then again, they can just look across the street at the other Dollar General to see what the one under construction is supposed to look like.

We are moving from Sutton to our Auburn barn next Tuesday the 27 of December …finally. just moving equipment and stuff over this weekend.
there will be NO traffic light on Rt 20 to help our drivers get going against that heavy Rt20 traffic. My tm said that the town of Auburn fire department won’t allow it unless 2 fatalities happen there. my guess is that they don’t want that traffic flow to be haunted just to let trucks onto rt 20. so that they can get to a fire faster w/o impeded traffic backups.

any date yet on Auburn , Mass ?? Also when did they move from East Granby CT to West Springfield, Ma( old NEMF barn) ?? I know they built the CT location Brand ne operations will of Tuesday 27 December 2022.
any date yet on Auburn , Mass ?? Also when did they move from East Granby CT to West Springfield, Ma( old NEMF barn) ?? I know they built the CT location Brand new
Operations out of Auburn ma begin next week, Tuesday 27 December 2022.