ODFL | Bowling Green, KY

Freightsup

TB Regular
Credits
Anyone on here run out of NSH or familiar with the area? Is their any talk of putting a center in Bowling Green, KY? As far as I can see we had one at one point through an acquisition (was BWG) but we closed it. Looks like a lot of freight growth in that area in the 10 or so years since then. Just curious.

When OD purchased Goggin LTL 99/00 there was a bowling green terminal. we had a lot of the candy from perfetti van melle.I think that was the main account there at the time.

I see that we have a huge amount of inbound to the Dollar General DC there and a few good outbound accounts also in the area.

Any word on when the Marietta GA center (I'm assuming that's the new Atlanta center you're speaking of) will come about? No word at ATL, but then again I'm not around enough to hear all the scuttlebutt... :shift::shift:

Any word on when the Marietta GA center (I'm assuming that's the new Atlanta center you're speaking of) will come about? No word at ATL, but then again I'm not around enough to hear all the scuttlebutt... :shift::shift:

That's the one. Haven't heard when, but the VP made it sound like these were all underway. I'll try to find more out and post. My VP is new, so I'm not sure what all he knows yet.