XPO | Company store

At this point I think a company email address is needed to access the company store. I'm sure they will open this up with time. I have been inside the store and its mainly clothing with a few promotional items for now. When I first logged in, there was about 30-some items. Now it's about 50-some so it seems they are still adding stuff

Xpopride.com

access it off the employee portal ...

go to tool and resources. click on it .. click on company store. click on driver dockworker. enter xpopride8 in the password and it will prompt you to create your own password... not worth the hoops ..

access it off the employee portal ...

go to tool and resources. click on it .. click on company store. click on driver dockworker. enter xpopride8 in the password and it will prompt you to create your own password... not worth the hoops ..

Hey, it worked! Thank you W99
and yes, I agree, most items are overpriced. At this rate your five year safety achievement points might buy one t-shirt... very sad

I'm curious why any employee would spend their own money to buy a company jacket that is required for their daily uniform. It's free advertising for the company and is an expense that they can write off. I know that I wouldn't.

Any hats you buy you cannot wear with your uniform....so if your thinking about buying a cap to replace that cheap one they gave you last year don't waste your money.
That stinks,the hats are really bad.im not talking about the logo.any self respecting hat wearing truck driver will tell you the only hat worth wearing is a traditional snap with a mesh back....fitted sucks,flex fit is even worse and Velcro is terrible.hats are meant to be snug with the perfect bend.im not overly concerned with the uniforms but dear god don't
Let some office preppie pick out the hats.this matter is of great importance and should be left to the experts (us).

That stinks,the hats are really bad.im not talking about the logo.any self respecting hat wearing truck driver will tell you the only hat worth wearing is a traditional snap with a mesh back....fitted sucks,flex fit is even worse and Velcro is terrible.hats are meant to be snug with the perfect bend.im not overly concerned with the uniforms but dear god don't
Let some office preppie pick out the hats.this matter is of great importance and should be left to the experts (us).
Personally I'm the exact opposite I like the flexfit hate the snap.I bought a red flexfit ($12) wore it one night and thenjoy was told I couldn't wear it any more. Had some guys come in from another service center with black hats(look just like the crap they gave us just flexfit) and they can't wear those,they had them made from a company online called Lids.com.

and all this time i thought hats were to cover up those men/women frolically challenged1 UNLIKE me!!!!!!!