Yellow | Ballots Are Out Today

Ad2SgVX.jpg
I’m not giving up without a fight!!

I am so glad I do not have to vote. Because if it comes down that the union is a will say we told you in the ballots. No means authorized to strike. More like threatened. However you read into it.
Have they ever just come out in the history of voting for a contract come and say we authorize a strike at this time when we vote no? I don't remember ever seeing this type of language on a ballot. But I could stand and be corrected.

Don't wake. And txt.

I am so glad I do not have to vote. Because if it comes down that the union is a will say we told you in the ballots. No means authorized to strike. More like threatened. However you read into it.
Have they ever just come out in the history of voting for a contract come and say we authorize a strike at this time when we vote no? I don't remember ever seeing this type of language on a ballot. But I could stand and be corrected.

Don't wake. And txt.
Ernie needs a yes vote, if Yrc fails most will start drawing on the pension and then it would fail in one in a half years.

Ernie needs a yes vote, if Yrc fails most will start drawing on the pension and then it would fail in one in a half years.
It is in my financial plans that it will fail. I can live without it.
I have no vote. Just opinions.
So all who can vote away.
Whatever will be will be.

I know.
:1036316054:

I'm certainly not worried about reemployment rules.
I don't plan on being reemployed. Anywhere. Yes? NO!
Well even though this year will be my 34 year I’m still a young man. So I’ll decide shortly to take what I can of my pension and re-employee. If they bail out the pension you’ll just get a 1000 anyway or wait a year to they close and there is no re-employment rules.