ABF | Freight levels

GO40

TB Legend
Credits
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we were hammered with freight Thursday comes 2 guys sat home. With everything going on with Yellow we got busy, our remaining UE guy said they were slammed in Carlisle & today he said there was nothing. Today I’m hearing we have to cancel residential deliveries because they can’t get the freight a state away for more than 3 days. I’m thinking this mass abolishment of the UE bids is biting them, any other terminal’s expiring the same problems?

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we were hammered with freight Thursday comes 2 guys sat home. With everything going on with Yellow we got busy, our remaining UE guy said they were slammed in Carlisle & today he said there was nothing. Today I’m hearing we have to cancel residential deliveries because they can’t get the freight a state away for more than 3 days. I’m thinking this mass abolishment of the UE bids is biting them, any other terminal’s expiring the same problems?
We were so busy at the Rock, they offered 6th/7th day punch for Friday thru Monday this past weekend. And they said earlier last week they were cutting out overtime. LOL!!!

Just received word UE at 049 back up next week.