ABF | Layoffs at your barn?

Thanks!Retired at the end
of 2022 with 42 years of service and also was Steward!I’ll try to behave myself!
What fun is that???
ren and stimpy happy dance GIF

Now that you have your foot in the door, you are welcome to post on any subject.
All our members are well-versed in any subject including but not limited to politics, religion, local and federal law, medicine, union, non-union, flying, boating, financial, double-clutching, gladhand gaskets,, catalytic converters, condensers, capacitors, country ham: hot dogs and bull riding.
Please post no BS, we have serious fines for this infraction, we post nothing but facts.
Welcome aboard.
Not to mention professional wrestling and pickle ball

Being a steward & BA is easy, all you have to do is make everybody happy & you will have a lot of friends.
Making everybody happy is nearly impossible I learned!Its a thankless job but I enjoyed doing it most of the time!
What did you do with all that money the company paid you off with? :lmao:

So your mom called you a little bastard when you were young?
Amongst other things.... They weren't very nice....

My father wanted to give me a indian name....

The way the Indians came up with their names is when child is born they name them by the first thing that comes to their mind....You know like broken arrow.... Shining star... Bald skunk.

Well my dad wanted to name me broken rubber.....

The way the Indians came up with their names is when child is born they name them by the first thing that comes to their mind....You know like broken arrow.... Shining star... Bald skunk.

You could have been called Trojan Torn, no relation to Rip Torn. :hysterical: :hilarious:

I heard it was the first thing they saw.
I had an Indian friend named (2 dogs humping)

Obviously Stimp thinks Victor works too clean……..