ABF | Layoffs continue

Here we are almost going in to March and just laid off another city driver here at 051 Winston Salem NC. Thought things might turn around but being it’s an election year it could be a bumpy ride this year
No one has been laid off at Estes that i know of but they have been cutting runs a good bit. I to hope things pick up.

Doc, he's still going to tell snow storm stories, who's going to challenge him? :hysterical: :hilarious: :17142:
Probably none of us on TB were old enough to be in trucking when Breeze was on the road to know if he is a veteran of driving in blizzard conditons. I just hope I am still above ground when I get to his age & will be even more thankful if I am still able to do what he does.

Probably none of us on TB were old enough to be in trucking when Breeze was on the road to know if he is a veteran of driving in blizzard conditons. I just hope I am still above ground when I get to his age & will be even more thankful if I am still able to do what he does.
I did my share running the extra board with little seniority.
Some of our foul-weather heroes should try our single-lane mountain roads before the interstates.
I have spent a few nights in a day cab and couldn't get to a bed.
On the good side, I never ran out of fuel.