TForce | Lexington terminal downsizing in March

More profitable? Like picking freight up on Friday and not moving it until Sunday! Or letting a trailer sit because it only weighs 12 thousand and not the magic 14 thousand they want..or maybe the 30 thousand pounds of freight we don’t pick up most days because we don’t have the people..
The company is making more profit than it ever did, so this is the way.
Get used to it.

The only reason they are making money is because they are actually charging to deliver freight… UPS was giving it away…enjoy watching this place trimmed down to nothing…
My job is to deliver and pu freight.
If you want to be in management, make a move .

Another 2 years Tforce is going to be in the boneyard with Yellow, say what you want this is a slow controlled closing TFI knows know how much of a turd ups freight was.

I don’t know, Fader. I’ll say as long as LTL shipments are moved from point A to point B, TForce will be around. As postings have previously stated, just with less. I worked at Overnite from ‘83 to ‘94 at Charleston, WV. (006) For Thanksgiving we were all given a turkey. The TM at the time told me that between the Road board, City board, inbound and outbound dockcrews, office, shop, dispatchers, numerous managers and supervisors, they handed out 90 (ninety) turkeys. 3 weeks ago I stopped in there and was talking to Robin, the current TM, and she said they were down to 5 city drivers, and 2 road drivers.. I kind of made that observation myself, as there were only 5 cars in the employee parking lot at 11AM on a Monday… At one time, ol’ CHW006 really WAS kicking ass….

I don’t know, Fader. I’ll say as long as LTL shipments are moved from point A to point B, TForce will be around. As postings have previously stated, just with less. I worked at Overnite from ‘83 to ‘94 at Charleston, WV. (006) For Thanksgiving we were all given a turkey. The TM at the time told me that between the Road board, City board, inbound and outbound dockcrews, office, shop, dispatchers, numerous managers and supervisors, they handed out 90 (ninety) turkeys. 3 weeks ago I stopped in there and was talking to Robin, the current TM, and she said they were down to 5 city drivers, and 2 road drivers.. I kind of made that observation myself, as there were only 5 cars in the employee parking lot at 11AM on a Monday… At one time, ol’ CHW006 really WAS kicking ass….
Yeah, right before NAFTA started to decimate manufacturing in the area. CHW has been dwindling on the vine ever since. Also CHW used to be a break bulk, back in the days when we hauled A LOT of tobacco products…

Another 2 years Tforce is going to be in the boneyard with Yellow, say what you want this is a slow controlled closing TFI knows know how much of a turd ups freight was.
The company is making more money than it ever did under ups. They are just not hauling shipments at a loss anymore. Less jobs. In 2 years you will post the same thing.

The company is making more money than it ever did under ups. They are just not hauling shipments at a loss anymore. Less jobs. In 2 years you will post the same thing.
It's not hard to make more money than UPS freight did considering UPSF was always in the negative,, with that said Tforce is not doing to much better stop being a TFI cheerleader

**** off, troll .
I'm just trying to say are you going to be cheering Tforce on when you're unemployed? Tforce won't be able to compete with other carriers. "More with less" good luck with that... he's going to get the company profitable he already trimmed the fat then he's going to sell his bad investment.

I'm just trying to say are you going to be cheering Tforce on when you're unemployed? Tforce won't be able to compete with other carriers. "More with less" good luck with that... he's going to get the company profitable he already trimmed the fat then he's going to sell his bad investment.
Can you tell me what the lottery numbers are going to be with that crystal ball you have?

You are a moron. TFI purchased a nationwide LTL company with 3 billion in annual revenue for 820 million dollars . That is 400 million less than UPS paid for overnite in 2006, when overnite's annual revenue was about 1.1 to 1.3 billion.
TFI made a bad investment? No, you where laid off and are bitter.

Part of the problem is a lot of employees are in that “do I really want to start over somewhere else “ anyone on the other side of 50 has their fingers crossed! Myself included ✌️
Oh i agree. I would hold out as well until they starved me out or i got started getting behind on my bills or they just said sorry its your turn. Im an old person myself and i don't like starting over especially at the bottom of where ever. I like boring and routine. My adventures days are gone pretty much. Time is doing what time does wearing my body and mind down. I have to try and think more now instead of running on emotion. Im far from my prime and smart enough and humble enough to know my time is limited. Take it one day at a time and remember the truly important stuff. Ive been at companies and was a die hard hold out myself just hoping for the best. I do hope it gets better for you folks. With all the talk of Yellow i was really hoping they would have made it. We need competition with union and non union companies. We also need to realizes that we are all in this together no matter our opinions. We have families that depend on us and we pretty much all do the same sacrifice and daily grind no matter the name on the truck. Hang in there buddy.

You are a moron. TFI purchased a nationwide LTL company with 3 billion in annual revenue for 820 million dollars . That is 400 million less than UPS paid for overnite in 2006, when overnite's annual revenue was about 1.1 to 1.3 billion.
TFI made a bad investment? No, you where laid off and are

TFI made a bad investment? No, you where laid

TFI made a bad investment? No, you where laid off and are bitter.
You think it was a good investment because they paid less?? TFI paid less because UPSF didn't know how to move freight and was in the red year after year and tforce is definitely not at the top of TFI's portfolio.. I never worked for TFI nothing to be bitter about I could care less if tforce goes out or survives but it's not looking to good time will tell.