ABF | Weight changes on trailers after departure

I have wondered if you had any alligator/python road encounter stories to tell since you ran where there is an abbrought itundance of both.
Back when I ran the extra board that far South, you didn't hear much about those things.
We did have a driver who bought an alligator in Hazlehurst GA, tied it on the pipe that runs between the 2 landing gears, and brought it to Charl.
I do recall running over a snake so big, that it got tangled in the drive duels and choked my engine down.
Those KB11s never had too much power. :lmao:

Back when I ran the extra board that far South, you didn't hear much about those things.
We did have a driver who bought an alligator in Hazlehurst GA, tied it on the pipe that runs between the 2 landing gears, and brought it to Charl.
I do recall running over a snake so big, that it got tangled in the drive duels and choked my engine down.
Just curious, was your nickname "Pinocchio" back in those days? :idunno: :438:

I know a guy that claims he was running across Alligator Alley and hit a big gator and it took the steer axle clean off his truck…