FedEx Freight | CORPORATE communication FEEDBACK

Having some difficulty starting any new threads... Whatever.

FedEx Commits to Carbon-Neutral Operations by 2040​

YAY!!! <insert sarcasm>

TRUTH is stranger than fiction, IMHO.
R&L is already ahead of us. If we just carry at least one tree per rig then we can be carbon neutral by 2090. If we increase it to TWO trees per rig we will be ahead of R&L
iu

There is a new Corp video out, with a new name... We'll review it later.

Meanwhile, a new tv ad, as FedEx goes big on supposedly Green electric and "carbon neutral"...

They're calling it the latest episode of Freight Forward:

• Lance (at MEM center) talks about the new look and feel of the Freight Forward monthly video series

• Ralph Pippen shares his thoughts on the FedEx Freight team’s efforts to take on thousands of FedEx Express shipments (Operate Collaboratively)

• Mike Hoffman discusses Freight’s contributions to the Enterprise’s ambitious goal of going carbon neutral by 2040. (ELECTRIC Forklifts, Hostlers and Box Trucks)

• Marcellus Baker highlights the new Workday platform
• Jeff Greer reminds the team to take the Voice of the Team Member Survey April 29 – May 13.
• Lance urges everyone to get the COVID-19 vaccine as it becomes available.

Lance: (New Tag Line?) "We've Got This"

indi---ribbon-1.jpg

Last edited:
They're calling it the latest episode of Freight Forward:

• Lance (at MEM center) talks about the new look and feel of the Freight Forward monthly video series

• Ralph Pippen shares his thoughts on the FedEx Freight team’s efforts to take on thousands of FedEx Express shipments (Operate Collaboratively)

• Mike Hoffman discusses Freight’s contributions to the Enterprise’s ambitious goal of going carbon neutral by 2040. (ELECTRIC Forklifts, Hostlers and Box Trucks)

• Marcellus Baker highlights the new Workday platform
• Jeff Greer reminds the team to take the Voice of the Team Member Survey April 29 – May 13.
• Lance urges everyone to get the COVID-19 vaccine as it becomes available.

Lance: (New Tag Line?) "We've Got This"

indi---ribbon-1.jpg

- I'll take his word for it. Haven't watched one in months.

-I'd be pissed if I was at express. You're paying the freight guys more to do the same work and not put any time in there. Keep your people happy, FedEx.

-there's no space on the docks now. Where are they going to charge forklifts?

-what's the new work day platform?

-I'll pass on the survey like I do the suggestion box. It all falls on deaf ears. You guys sitting behind the desk know better than the people on the frontlines answering customer calls and making the deliveries. I'll do it your way and let the chips fall where they may.

- Are you a doctor, Lance? Do you know my medical history or my religious beliefs to encourage me to get a shot? If I have averse effects, will you foot the bill or do I have to rely on my really expensive really crappy insurance?

-Shut up, Lance

Condolences to the families of the Indianapolis victims

May Freight Forward Video:

CEO Lance Moll on location in Little Rock: Spoke on the tragedy in Indianapolis - also, a video montage of FedEx Freight leadership sharing their appreciation with our team members.

MD Operations Gann Brooks gives a big BZ to the Little Rock District for achieving a perfect PSP score through the first 11 months of FY21! Nancy Kinder and Chris Harwood with a few tips from the top[1]performing LIT team.

SVP Operations Jeff First, who shares his goals as he moves into his new leadership role.

QUESTION:
Anyone from The Little Rock district willing to share what a PERFECT PSP score means, in terms of it's actual effect on the work environment? Perfect must be AWESOME, right? Real question - Just curious...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
June Freight Forward Video:

President and CEO Lance Moll on location in NE Memphis:

Introduces our new VP Safety Darren Plumlee, who shares Safety’s FY22 Purple Chips.

June is National Safety Month - Driver Development Instructor Ray Anderson shares a safety message

Introduces Scott Doleman - new RVP Operations – Northwest.

Inspirational video to share appreciation for team as we head into FY22.

Ended with more messages of appreciation from the FedEx Freight leadership.

Lance: "We've Got This".

June Freight Forward Video:

President and CEO Lance Moll on location in NE Memphis:

Introduces our new VP Safety Darren Plumlee, who shares Safety’s FY22 Purple Chips.

June is National Safety Month - Driver Development Instructor Ray Anderson shares a safety message

Introduces Scott Doleman - new RVP Operations – Northwest.

Inspirational video to share appreciation for team as we head into FY22.

Ended with more messages of appreciation from the FedEx Freight leadership.

Lance: "We've Got This".
Wish we could down vote these videos like on youtube.

Anyone remember all 5 of these guys? Some were certainly better that others.

FXFE---leadership-history.md.jpg
Doug was our guy. Then came the Express guys. Isn‘t that Boston Bill doing those “ Be a Man” videos on Chinese websites? Ducker was cool. John didn’t last that long. We’ll see about Lance…

Will be brief. 2 for 1 update. (pretty much cut and paste)

Freight Forward Videos

July:
  • President and CEO Lance Moll congratulated all team members on Freight's FY21 successes.
  • We learn how the West Memphis service center is managing the closure of the Hernando De Soto bridge, an important pipeline between Tennessee and Arkansas.
  • City Driver discusses how the center relies on teamwork to support each other through this challenging time, and shares what she'll take away from this experience long after the bridge is repaired!
  • Closed out by reminding you that the health of our network relies on you staying healthy.
August:

• President and CEO Lance Moll from Memphis shop where he meets a FedEx Freight technician with 15 years of experience.
  • Congratulations to the recent graduates of our Fleet Maintenance Apprentice Program! Learn more about the program and hear from a graduate of the inaugural class, about how the FedEx Freight program has enabled him to further his career – and why he wouldn’t be a technician today without it!
  • Highlighted how we’re continuing to Optimize our LTL business to transform trucking and sending best wishes to our technicians participating in this year’s virtual Top Wrench Competition.