R&L | Hiring in my area

OnPoint44

TB Lurker
Credits
R & L is hiring in the New Jersey area. I don't know anyone who works there as they do not service the NYC area with their own guys. How's the job ? How are the bennies ? When does OT begin? Thanks in advance 👍🏼

Can’t speak directly for Joisey but company wide benefits are middle of the road for health. No overtime. Equipment is generally good. Of P&d you’ll have to buy your own pallet Jack and two wheeler. Much of how the work environment is has to do with the specific service center manager. Pay is around 31$ per hour

Can’t speak directly for Joisey but company wide benefits are middle of the road for health. No overtime. Equipment is generally good. Of P&d you’ll have to buy your own pallet Jack and two wheeler. Much of how the work environment is has to do with the specific service center manager. Pay is around 31$ per hour
No OT ❓️wow. Ok. I thought OD was the only ones paying straight time

Just a question. Is there anything good in Joisey. Most folks there have an attitude. Its kind of like the butthole of New York.
Directions to Joisey, go east till you smell it and keep going east till you step in it!

All kidding aside, the northern part is very different than the southern it seems. I ran for a tanker outfit with terminals in Perth Amboy and Avenel and were the stereotypical big city trashy areas but we go out to Vineland on a regular basis now and that’s actually not that bad

Just a question. Is there anything good in Joisey. Most folks there have an attitude. Its kind of like the butthole of New Yo
Just a question. Is there anything good in Joisey. Most folks there have an attitude. Its kind of like the butthole of New York.
Man oh man,why go there brother?...Why?...Give you the benefit of the doubt my man,not knowing anything about Jersey...I've read some of your comments on this forum and they're always honest and insightful...Born and raised in Newark NJ,and still live in a surrounding suburb,where I raised my family...From the rolling hills in West Jersey(google-Delaware Water Gap) to the Jersey shore to the Pine Barrens in South Jersey(google),and throw in the culture,the broadway plays,the museums,Central Park,and a thousand other venues through the years in NYC is just an added bonus...and the FOOD!!!...''FUHGEDDABOUDIT''!!!!...My wife's Sicilian so I'm spoiled not even leaving the house!!!!:19:....We love the ocean,could never not live by the water,down the shore every year since we were kids,fishing,crabbing,swimming,body surfing,my daughters are like dolphins,and the grandkids will be too...One of the best education systems in the country from elementary school to high school and beyond,best medical resources,doctors,hospitals,medical facilities,I could go on,just wanted to give some of my Jersey boy perspective...Taxes are brutal,property taxes brutal,no doubt,but this is our HOME!!!!...Here's a short video to give you some background on the ''butthole'' of NY:1036316054:

Man oh man,why go there brother?...Why?...Give you the benefit of the doubt my man,not knowing anything about Jersey...I've read some of your comments on this forum and they're always honest and insightful...Born and raised in Newark NJ,and still live in a surrounding suburb,where I raised my family...From the rolling hills in West Jersey(google-Delaware Water Gap) to the Jersey shore to the Pine Barrens in South Jersey(google),and throw in the culture,the broadway plays,the museums,Central Park,and a thousand other venues through the years in NYC is just an added bonus...and the FOOD!!!...''FUHGEDDABOUDIT''!!!!...My wife's Sicilian so I'm spoiled not even leaving the house!!!!:19:....We love the ocean,could never not live by the water,down the shore every year since we were kids,fishing,crabbing,swimming,body surfing,my daughters are like dolphins,and the grandkids will be too...One of the best education systems in the country from elementary school to high school and beyond,best medical resources,doctors,hospitals,medical facilities,I could go on,just wanted to give some of my Jersey boy perspective...Taxes are brutal,property taxes brutal,no doubt,but this is our HOME!!!!...Here's a short video to give you some background on the ''butthole'' of NY:1036316054:

Appreciate that. I was joking. Ive never been to there. Made the comment because i got into an argument once by a driver who was from there. He made a joke about me being inbred because im from the south so i made a joke back to him and he got all pissed and wanted to fight. I was like you made a joke about me so i made one back. He was like i dont play that game lets handle this. I just walked away and was like whatever dude. I can take a joke about me but im gonna give it back. Im not gonna fight anybody in a truckstop unless they touch me. Its not worth losing my job and going to jail in a state i dont live in then trying to figure out how to get home. Thats one reason i quit talking to people much at these places because some will come unhinged over the smallest things.