ABF | Question 4 U

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Does the Arc Best tractors and trailers going down the road that does not look like the Green A.B.F sets own A.B.F or affiliated in some way? Just curious.

Because they keep trying to use their non union assets to out shine the union side of business….. Sorry they keep failing…..
I talked to a mid level management recently, he said Judy sees that the asset light divisons are not as profitable as ABF & is directing more funding to freight. The recent ByLines listed the new equipment & over 400 added doors. When I see investment in new equipment I know plans are being made for staying in business.
I expected ABF to buy more of the Yellow property than they did. I don't know how many more terminals the company placed bids on that we didn't get.

I talked to a mid level management recently, he said Judy sees that the asset light divisons are not as profitable as ABF & is directing more funding to freight. The recent ByLines listed the new equipment & over 400 added doors. When I see investment in new equipment I know plans are being made for staying in business.
I expected ABF to buy more of the Yellow property than they did. I don't know how many more terminals the company placed bids on that we didn't get.
I heard some of Yellows properties were not deals at all and sold for market value. I don't know if that would of been a reason or not.