XPO | Raise this year?

Then they go shopping and get into debt and can't afford to leave. The problems with places like this is that the lazy and bad employees make the same as the good employees. So no matter your effort, skill or performance you all make the same.
That is where the word integrity comes into play. No matter what the man besides me is doing I am going to do my job to the best of my abilities. Integrity. Either you have it or... You are a lesser man.

Be very thankful for any kind of a raise , because they are not cutting your pay like old yellow did to us !!
There's your problem, drivers.

The whole "be thankful" BS.
Let one exec read that and immediately they know you can be bluffed.

"aT leAsT thEy uSe lUbe wheN thEy R@pe me!"

Ffs, grow some balls!

That is where the word integrity comes into play. No matter what the man besides me is doing I am going to do my job to the best of my abilities. Integrity. Either you have it or... You are a lesser man.
Oh yes integrity, nothing wrong with having that. You also need to have self-worth and not let yourself be exploited by bad management. Which XPO is good at. There is a point when having good integrity will hurt you at work. You become the management's scapegoat. Instead of holding the lazy accountable you get dumped with the extra work. The problem is the extra work doesn't get you a higher pay rate. So you bust you azz for the same pay rate the lazy get paid. So having integrity is good, but also know your self-worth is just as important.

Oh yes integrity, nothing wrong with having that. You also need to have self-worth and not let yourself be exploited by bad management. Which XPO is good at. There is a point when having good integrity will hurt you at work. You become the management's scapegoat. Instead of holding the lazy accountable you get dumped with the extra work. The problem is the extra work doesn't get you a higher pay rate. So you bust you azz for the same pay rate the lazy get paid. So having integrity is good, but also know your self-worth is just as important.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo true. The company will not succeed in its current path (long term) because of this. Xpo will not be able to maintain customer service with their current path. Running by numbers will not obtain the outcome they want . It will only lead to constant driver turnover and ultimately customer disapproval of service .
They long to obtain the Amazon model with the type of employee they’re hiring. From the very top of Xpo this will be the fatal mistake long term.
I have noticed a great dissatisfaction from the customers . Apologies only go so far . I wish I could tell them things will get better but I continue to be embarrassed when we don’t come thru With service we promise . Tired of making up excuses for poor management decisions and drivers that will only do what they want to do. I Will remain sympathetic to customers need but be nothing less than honest with them.

Last edited:
Great point. Just remember, no one can take advantage of you unless you let them.