ABF | Rat Fest in Chicago

I think the most distinctive sound comes from the slide action of a pump shotgun. Pumping in a shotshell gets the attention of anybody in hearing distance. The chances of hitting a targtet are much greater with a scattergun.
The Kel-Tecs,(still American made), are a good choice & probably the most overlooked & underated firearms in this country.
Yep. Mama’s got a 4-10 by the bed. Anyone breaking in at night would know the sound (not well enough to differentiate from a 12ga).

Yep. Mama’s got a 4-10 by the bed. Anyone breaking in at night would know the sound (not well enough to differentiate from a 12ga).
A friend married a country girl who knew her way around firearms. He got back in town one night earlier than he thought when he left so he thought he would sneak in & surprise her. He had just opened the front door when he heard the familar sound of a pump 12Ga. loading a round in the chamber. He quickly & clearly said baby it's me!

What I don’t understand is why our society has allowed politicians to shape the narrative to the stance that somehow a gun owner can’t be trusted. I have no idea if the driver in question has a c/c permit, but I’m assuming that he does. If so he’s just trying to protect himself, and in this day and age I don’t blame him one bit. Yet most trucking companies, mine included, won’t allow a driver to carry a legal firearm. Further, due to an invasion of privacy, another driver has ratted the man out and jeopardized his living and ability to get another job.

The RICO Act ended that.
People despise thugs...
RICO has nothing to do with a member getting his ass kicked for ratting out another member. That is illegal union and non union, it is called assault. Here is a link explaining RICO.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

As far as the original posters question, yes you can bring charges against the member, and as long as you are not in a right to work state the member would lose his job.

RICO has nothing to do with a member getting his ass kicked for ratting out another member. That is illegal union and non union, it is called assault. Here is a link explaining RICO.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

As far as the original posters question, yes you can bring charges against the member, and as long as you are not in a right to work state the member would lose his job.
Years ago, Standard Trucking Co. was on strike.
One of our drivers was over at their picket line badmouthing our BA.
Another one of our drivers filed charges against him, he was fined $250.

A driver was once attacked outside a railyard in Chicago, so he carries to protect himself. Now his fellow Union brother rats him out to the company instead of contacting a steward. Get the Police and Company involved how could you do this to a fellow Union brother. You have no right going through fellow Teamsters lunchboxes and bags while you are switching trailers and trucks.
Maybe you need to take him in a trailer and give him a tune up

I carried concealed since the late oughts. So something like 20 years at this point. Training is a range of courses including trauma kit use in GSW wounds and other things. As well as IDF Handgun Core which is their military version and skips two steps given to Leo from draw to shoot. But anyway...

I loved on a expensive colt rail gun for years. then one day I realized theres no point. A little XDS short pocket 45 can hit better and further out with the federal ammo I use. And cheap enough not to care of the Police wanted it for years as evidence after a shoot.

Add USCCA and their liability on top of a million I already carry. So Im set there.

We just became a 2A carry state but am working on a active tier of Licensing by ASP so that way I can get into places not common to carry. College for one because reasons.

I usually do not talk about this but we are in 2024 and this is the year to sharpen, break off the rust and get your markmanship (Cheap ammo... not the carry stuff) dialed in. Three parking spaces wide equals 21 feet. Thats enough to shoot on against a bad guy. Anything more brings in the long gun with the 6.5 grendal. I can take out individual house birds on a phone pole wire at 150 plus yards. But birds dont feed very much to a hungry man like me in need of a workday today.

Yes this is the year to get it done.

Some of you talking about Employers dont allow this dont allow that dont allow guns. F them. You are ****ed anyway so... take care of yourself because they sure as hell wont.

I carried concealed since the late oughts. So something like 20 years at this point. Training is a range of courses including trauma kit use in GSW wounds and other things. As well as IDF Handgun Core which is their military version and skips two steps given to Leo from draw to shoot. But anyway...

I loved on a expensive colt rail gun for years. then one day I realized theres no point. A little XDS short pocket 45 can hit better and further out with the federal ammo I use. And cheap enough not to care of the Police wanted it for years as evidence after a shoot.

Add USCCA and their liability on top of a million I already carry. So Im set there.

We just became a 2A carry state but am working on a active tier of Licensing by ASP so that way I can get into places not common to carry. College for one because reason
I usually do not talk about this but we are in 2024 and this is the year to sharpen, break off the rust and get your markmanship (Cheap ammo... not the carry stuff) dialed in. Three parking spaces wide equals 21 feet. Thats enough to shoot on against a bad guy. Anything more brings in the long gun with the 6.5 grendal. I can take out individual house birds on a phone pole wire at 150 plus yards. But birds dont feed very much to a hungry man like me in need of a workday today.

Yes this is the year to get it done.

Some of you talking about Employers dont allow this dont allow that dont allow guns. F them. You are ****ed anyway so... take care of yourself because they sure as hell wont.

I seem to remember years ago of a road rage incident I think it was in Western Maryland where a road driver got into an ugly incident with a 4 wheeler.
The road driver returned to his cab pulled out a firearm and killed the 4 wheel driver.
That is almost indefensible for an employer.
I'm a huge 2A guy but an employer does have a right to limit or deny firearms while on business. I'm sure for reason such as I just mentioned.
It happens more often than we may think....

I seem to remember years ago of a road rage incident I think it was in Western Maryland where a road driver got into an ugly incident with a 4 wheeler.
The road driver returned to his cab pulled out a firearm and killed the 4 wheel driver.
That is almost indefensible for an employer.
I'm a huge 2A guy but an employer does have a right to limit or deny firearms while on business. I'm sure for reason such as I just mentioned.
It happens more often than we may think....

Not an excuse to limit rights of a citizen. If you are capable of murder then you are a bad citizen that needs punishment for your actions. You have the right to protect yourself even at work. You just believe all the crap these lefties try to tell you. If they keep repeating it eventually you will believe it's true apparently