ABF | Rat Fest in Chicago

Not an excuse to limit rights of a citizen. If you are capable of murder then you are a bad citizen that needs punishment for your actions. You have the right to protect yourself even at work. You just believe all the crap these lefties try to tell you. If they keep repeating it eventually you will believe it's true apparently
I wonder how many companies allow you to carry?
PIE didn't, I always did.
Our safety man said, "You better not let the wrong person see that gun"

Not an excuse to limit rights of a citizen. If you are capable of murder then you are a bad citizen that needs punishment for your actions. You have the right to protect yourself even at work. You just believe all the crap these lefties try to tell you. If they keep repeating it eventually you will believe it's true apparently
Reread my post. I am a huge 2A supporter
I suspect it is a liability issue on behalf of a corporation.
Most companies/government agencies do not allow firearms on premises. All that's needed is one idiot...
Agree we pay for the low information morons, welcome to America.....

Reread my post. I am a huge 2A supporter
I suspect it is a liability issue on behalf of a corporation.
Most companies/government agencies do not allow firearms on premises. All that's needed is one idiot...
Agree we pay for the low information morons, welcome to America.....
Maybe you should reread my post because I wasn't bitching about you. You just used to everybody hating on you because you're usually starting crap

Just because it’s not allowed doesn’t mean they’re not infringing on our rights.=

Agree but who owns any liability? The employer gets sued because an employee violated their rules? It is the employers fault for not enforcing their own rules.
It is a liability issue not a 2A issue
We give up a host of rights as employees...
You can always start your own company and do as you please... No violation when you own the liability..

I heard a d.o.t officer tell another driver at scales one time( I know companies don't allow you guys to carry, but I've seen some of the places you all deliver to and if i was a driver my arse would have one on me)
I tried that line once. l told the Officer my Uncle Carmine said it was just fine??
Didn't work that well..

Agree but who owns any liability? The employer gets sued because an employee violated their rules? It is the employers fault for not enforcing their own rules.
It is a liability issue not a 2A issue
We give up a host of rights as employees...
You can always start your own company and do as you please... No violation when you own the liability..
Oh I know, it always comes down to liability. The litigious nature of our society has made it necessary for companies and the government to take away our rights in many issues.

Oh I know, it always comes down to liability. The litigious nature of our society has made it necessary for companies and the government to take away our rights in many issues.
A business has a right to do as they please especially if they are to take on responsibility/liability.
I agree with you and am a huge 2A supporter but when I was at the company I own, we prohibited firearms to be carried by employees. When you have an audit by your insurance carrier it is a question a company is asked. In addition they want to see the written policy and how it's enforced.
Sucks but that's just the way it is...