FedEx Freight | RIP ALL OPCOS

Yep we had a doff do that and he did not know , the State Patrol told us it was out there . Still working at FDX , no worries.....

So at my center we’ve started to collect over 5 53ft vans of ground and just in the last 2-3 days we’ve collected at least an extra 5-10 containers.. now my question for the early on process is what are the ground trailers doing at our center? Ground loads most of their items on the ground and not to mention their center is just about 3 miles away from ours.. so I’m just confused on how the “empty” miles in the early on stages.

Btw none of our road drivers are touching their equipment so I’m assuming maybe it’s a city type deal currently.. also I understand the rails being ours so I see the connection their but why can’t their drivers pick them up?

Hey soon we will be driving one of our pups and one of their belly pups.. with one of their dollys.. this is going to be fun
Hell in Dallas our yard is full of empty fdx containers we can't move. We have 100's of them, we are running out of places to park our pumps.

We are adding some ground runs to to the Dallas bid, one is over 600 miles. I don't see ground doing freight runs in Dallas anytime soon.

Hell in Dallas our yard is full of empty fdx containers we can't move. We have 100's of them, we are running out of places to park our pumps.

We are adding some ground runs to to the Dallas bid, one is over 600 miles. I don't see ground doing freight runs in Dallas anytime soon.
The Dallas yard is ridiculous right now.

How can you do 600 miles for ground with all that wait time?

25 miles to there building 25 miles back plus 276 to San Antonio and back. Don't know about the wait time, I'll stick with my day time 472 turn. Ya I'm a sissy boy, but i'm old.

When I was doing ground during COVID, I averaged 4 hours delay pay a day. 2 hours when I got there, an hour at the center I drove to and another hour here and there.

They also have a problem with honoring our bids. Dispatch would call me and say "we have a ground run going to city x" and when I got there they'd say"no, do city y instead".

I know that when fxg calls and say that they a run it could be a cluster. I haven't heard anything on the scheduled bid runs for them.

We have scheduled double turns at our center, but no promises it'll be what you actually run.

FXF acts as their extra board essentially instead of another contractor.

Damn the way some of are jumping off the titanic before it ever leaves port. Could it be a ride hell yes but if nothing else with Fedex until it's done nobody has a clue of what they will end up doing