The Big R

Wow Course! You & Breeze must have been in the business for decades if you go back that far. I think Breeze started driving in his teens.

Started in 69, 18 years old, driving a B67 Mack on a US Mail run. Back then you could drive interstate if you worked for a mail carrier. I think Breeze started driving as soon as he got out of diapers.

Started in 69, 18 years old, driving a B67 Mack on a US Mail run. Back then you could drive interstate if you worked for a mail carrier. I think Breeze started driving as soon as he
Started in 69, 18 years old, driving a B67 Mack on a US Mail run. Back then you could drive interstate if you worked for a mail carrier. I think Breeze started driving as soon as he got out of diapers.
They tell me back in the day, these to be to shifters on some of those old Macks

Yeh, like this,

This guy needs a little more time on the TRD 72
Place your arm thru the steering wheel spoke to shift the main, and change the duplex with your right.
One of the first rookie mistakes you learn is while pulling a mountain, you don't get both boxes in neutral.
If this happens, you just stop and start over, no getting it back in gear.
Been there, done that.